In our private surfing lessons, you will receive one-on-one instruction on the beach and in the water, ensuring your safety and optimal learning curve.
You will have a personal instructor dedicating all of his time to you during your session.
The lesson include:
- Surfboard suitable for your level
- Rash guard for your lesson
- Certified ISA and bilingual instructor
- At the end of each lesson we provide you a fresh coconut water “pipa”
- Outdoor shower to wash off after your lesson
- Lockers to safely store your belongings
- All-natural sunblock
- Surfboard wax
- Our photographer will be taking pictures of you during your lesson in case you want to bring home memories of your special moment out on the waves (photos are always free with your first lesson)
- Lessons take place in the morning and afternoon depending on tides and wave conditions.
- Lessons take place in Guiones Beach, a 200 meters walk from our office.
- We expect you to arrive at our office 15 minutes before the lesson is scheduled to begin.
- If you have friends and family accompanying you, they are free to wait for you at our office or at the beach.
Four important things to wear / bring:
1. Change of clothes
3. Swim suit
4. Surf boardshorts